- The surveyor will visit you during your free no obligation home visit
- The Surveyor will discuss pricing with you and provide you all the necessary information if you would like to sign up.
- Our head office will then receive your paperwork and the customer care team will give you a call to set up your direct debit
- Once we have received 25% of your order value, less than our competitors, our team will be in touch to arrange fitting/delivery.
- The fitters will arrive to fit your brand new flooring!
- We don’t carry out any credit checks and we don’t charge interest - you just need to show you can afford the weekly repayments
- To sign up, you’ll need your bank details, national insurance number, proof of I.D, address and income
- Your deposit will be between £40 and £80 depending on your total order value. You can also choose our flexi deposit option which enables you to pay only £20 deposit and the rest across the next 3 weeks, with the deposit covering your initial surveying appointment.
- Payments are direct debit and these can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- There will be a one off fitting fee to the fitters on the day of your appointment - this will be quoted during your home visit so there are no hidden costs
We don't charge any interest whatsoever on our products.
We don't carry out any formal credit checks, you just need to show you can afford the repayments.
Our home visits are free and there is no obligation involved.
Here at Pay As You Go Carpets we offer the highest quality Pay Weekly carpets, vinyl, laminate, blinds, furniture and beds across the UK. Our passionate team has over 40 years combined experience in the carpet, flooring and blinds sector, ranging from our estimators and fitters right through to our management and directors. A local family-orientated Pay Weekly business, we have connected an industry-leading team of professionals with unbeatable knowledge in the sector, as well as the passion and drive to deliver a top quality product and service to our customers.
We have combined our knowledge and contacts in the carpets, flooring, furniture and blinds industry to be able to offer our customers a hand selected range at unbeatable prices. Furthermore, we have introduced a Pay Weekly business model that is set out entirely for our customers to receive the best service in the industry alongside an affordable credit facility where you never pay any interest or fees. This, we believe, makes Pay As You Go Carpets an unforgettable option when it comes to renovating your home.
Another fantastic fitting today! This is my second carpet from you guys and I couldn’t fault the team at all! They even helped me move some furniture!! Lovely blokes and beautiful carpet!! Thanks again!!Emma Cairns
Thank you so much for our kitchen flooring! Been without one for 9 months until I found these and I can safely say I will be getting more. Makes our house a home 🏡😊May Ratcliffe
Thank u so much for my carpet i love it lovely lads fitted it very pleasedClaire Brown
Thank you pay as you go carpets live my new carpet and the fitters were great to thanks againKayleigh Brannon
Had my carpet fitted yesterday. What a fab job. Looks so nice and cosy now. Can't wait to get the rest of the house done 😁😁Kim Vickers
Had our carpet fitted today well worth the wait lovely and warm and looks great. Great communication between ourselves and the customer service team very helpful. Had a great carpet fitter called Barry did a smashing jobTracey Swan
Had my living room carpet fitted today by John, he has done an amazing job very friendly and professional, thanks pay as you go carpets I will be using you services again extremely satisfied with the resultsLeanne Nicholson
We ordered a beautiful vinyl for our kitchen. They've done a cracking job and being able to pay £10 a week (with no credit checks to worry about!) Is fab! We got the high end finish we wanted and we hardly even notice the £10 a week repayments. I'll be ordering the same flooring for the bathroom.Jenny Lanchester
Absolutely Beautiful! Thank you very much really good carpet, underlay and really friendly and good service from the surveyor and carpet fitter. They done a smashing job!Tracy Ellen Butters